Common Questions that Home Sellers Should Be Asking


Selling your Minneapolis home? Get a free Home Value Report
Buying a Minneapolis home? Search all Homes for Sale

Often times homeowners don't get the chance to sell their homes. Most people have bought before, but I've found that not a lot of people have experience with selling their homes. This is why I have chosen to present you with some common questions that my seller clients in Minneapolis have for me. 
  1. How quickly do I want/need to move?
  2. When is the best time to sell my home?
  3. How can I look at my home through a buyer's eyes?
  4. What is curb appeal?
  5. How do I declutter my home?
  6. What are the best repairs that I can make before selling?
  7. Is it more difficult to sell a vacant home or a lived-in home?
  8. Do you need a pre-listing inspection?

These are the most common questions that sellers ask me when they go to list their home for sale for the first time. If you find yourself asking these same questions, then I suggest that you get in touch with me immediately. The spring market is really heating up, and you don't want to be left behind. Now is the time to get top dollar in a home sale!