10 Questions First-time Home Buyers Should Always Ask


Selling your Minneapolis home? Get a free Home Value Report
Buying a Minneapolis home? Search all Homes for Sale

As we enter into the spring real estate market here in Minneapolis, I have 10 questions that every home buyer should be asking before they buy. 
  1. How do you know if you're ready to buy a home? Do you have steady income and good credit history?
  2. How do I begin the home buying process?
  3. How can I find information on the property tax liability?
  4. What other tax issues should I consider?
  5. How does the lender decide the maximum home amount that I can afford?
  6. How many homes should I consider before choosing one?
  7. Do I really need homeowner's insurance?
  8. How do I make an offer?
  9. What type of loan should I choose?
  10. Are there special mortgages for first time home buyers?

These are all questions you need to consider before you enter our busy Minneapolis real estate market. Please feel free to contact me at any time, because I can assist you with any and all of these questions.